Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Snapping Good Time - HeartCraft Paper

Snapping Good Time


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here is another card I made with this cute gingerbread man!
He is perfect for Christmas cards!



I printed out the image and sentiment and die cut 
it to fit on the inside of the card.
I colored it with copic markers and added red and green stickles then let it dry.  


For the front I stamped a sentiment on a die cut banner.


I created a window in my card base and base panel so 
that the gingerbread man would be visible.


I added a base panel to the inside of the card as well so 
there wasn't empty space around my panel.


I added the stamped banner to the front and also added 
some glitter enamel dots.


Here is the inside. . . I love how it turned out!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment