Sunday, November 25, 2018

Have A Sweet Holiday - Gingerbread Spinner Card - HeartCraft Paper

Have A Sweet Holiday


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I am guest Designing for HeartCraft paper next month but couldn't pass up this cute dancing gingerbread man!


I die cut my base panel and added it to a top folding card base.
 I then die cut the circle that the gingerbread man will spin in.



I used two images, one is mirrored so that they will fit together back to back.
I colored them with copic markers and used glaze pens on the decoration.
I taped them together with some score tape and a piece of clear fishing line sandwiched in between them down the middle.



I placed two pieces of scor tape at the top and bottom of the cut out. 
I placed the fishing line over the tape and then added a frame to cover up the line ends.


I stamped this sentiment on a red banner die cut and white heat embossed. 
I attached it to the top of the card with a single layer of foam tape.

I love this cute spinner!
Being able to mirror a digi stamp is one of the things about them!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment