Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Trick or Treat - Doodles Paper Playground

Trick or Treat 


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I started this card by using distress oxides and creating 
a classic Halloween background.
Black and Green!
I flicked it with green and purple metallic watercolors.


I die cut some grass out of black paper to give it the nighttime look.


I stamped a sentiment with black ink and added a cut little bat.


I went with a full panel shaker for this card so I could see all the color blending.


I added the sequins and closed up the panel.
This is a great Halloween mix!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this card I used the You Make Me Batty Sparkle Blend mix.
I love that this mix glows in the dark!!


There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment