Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Let's Get SheetFaced! - Doodles Paper Playground

Let's Get SheetFaced


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I started by white heat embossing the ghost and 
the sentiment on some vellum. 
I was super happy when my scan and cut was 
easily able to pick up the image and cut it out..


I die cut my panels out of Lawn Fawn Fog card stock.
The backing for the shaker part is a light purple gingham paper.


I used some black distress ink along the edges of my top panel to 
help it pop from the base being the same color.


I created the shaker well and attached the backing


I love black and white stripes and think they just scream Halloween..
I though they would be a great addition to this card so 
I added a piece of washi tape to the left side.


I added the top panel and then added a ghost and my sentiment



 I added sequins to the front of the card to finish it off!


For this card I used the Spectral Sparkle Blend.
I love this sequin mix, It is just perfect!
It is truly spectacular!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment