Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Fiendishly Fun Birthday - Doodles paper Playground

Fiendishly Fun


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I die cut my top panel and windows out of regular white cardstock.


I stamped and colored my images


I die cut my base panel form this spooky Halloween paper.


I added my sequins and made sure to get one of 
the big ole' eyeballs from the sequin mix.
I added my top panel.
Then added sequins to the front to finish off the card.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this card I used the Monster Mash Sparkle Blend mix.
I love the pretty purple colors in this mix!

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment