Friday, August 2, 2019

You're My Shining Star - Doodles Paper Playground

You're My Shining Star


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used a cute little star stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop.
I stamped the images with versafine and clear heat embossed them.
I then colored them with Prismacolor colored pencils and gamsol 
and cut them out using a Scan N Cut.


I got some cute new paper and decided to use it for the base panel and the frame. 
I offset the window. . . I can't tell if you can tell I did it on purpose or not. . . 
I will try again when one of the panels is a plain color. . .


I stamped my sentiment right on the base panel and clear heat embossed it.


I wanted everything to be inside the shaker so I added 
my images on a single layer of foam tape.


I laid out my sequins and added my top panel.


I love how this card turned out!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I used the Well, Yellow There Sparkle Blend on this card. . . 
I like that the mix is yellow and not gold.

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment