Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Kindred Plans : School - Kindred Stamps August Release

Kindred Plans : School

Welcome to Day 3 of the Kindred Stamps 
August 2019 Release sneak peeks!!


I am showing one of the new planner stamp sets,
 Kindred Plans: School


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I created this school themed planner clip!
I love Annie and her backpack!


I used the pencils from the set and created this washi card.
I am always needing extra washi throughout the week, 
I just adore these cute pencils!


Last week was the first day of school for my son, this set was perfect to decorate my weekly planner spread as well. . . Along with a few other planner sets and stickers!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The entire Kindred Stamps August release will be available Friday, August 30th at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

11 comments:

  1. Super cute stamps. Your planner is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute!!! Enter it in the Kat Scrappiness Back to School Challenge $15 prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and love the planner clip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Makes going back to school exciting (for this educator!) ;)
    Kim Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! You have also won a $10 credit to Kindred Stamps!!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received the gift card in my email and thought...where did I win? Glad I found the post! Was able to get some shaker packs and the Italy set! What a blessing! Have a great school year!
    Kim Marie

    ReplyDelete