Tuesday, August 13, 2019

#mood - Kindred Stamps


#mood 


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I have a health journal that I keep and thought that a 
mood tracker would be a great addition!

I used the Kindred Plans:Emotions set.

I originally stamped my little emotional Annies 
on my page but used the wrong ink!

Since I cannot have a muddled mess I just re-stamped the images on some sticker paper and covered up my mistakes!

On the calendar I made each day 4 boxes in the dot grid. . . 
That way I can fill out how I feel in 
the morning, daytime and evening!

Here is a picture of the tracker in use!



Don't forget to join in all the Kindred Stamps 
fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment