Sunday, April 14, 2019

Bunny Love - Doodles Paper Playground

Some Bunny Loves You


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started this card by die cutting all of my pieces.


I placed the grass on the top pane, added acetate to the window 
and stamped this cute bunny sentiment.


I stamped this cute little bunny and Easter egg form Lawn Fawn.
I added them to my card under the sentiment with foam tape.


I attached my base panel to my card base and laid out my sequins.
I added a few more Easter eggs in the grass 
and sprinkled a few more sequins across the card.



I used the new Sparkle Blends Easter basket 
I love the cute little bunny heads and mini flowers!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment