Thursday, February 1, 2018

Love is in the Air

Love is in the Air


Happy February!!!!

This Heart Air Balloon is a digi stamp that will be sent out to the Strawberry Jude Stamp email subscribers on Wednesday, February 7th.

Subscribe at the bottom of the Strawberry Jude Stamp Blog so that you don't miss out!

I love digi stamps! They are so easy to use!


I  printed the digi image a little smaller so that I could fit other things on my card.
I used the Love is in the Air set for the sentiment on my card. 


I colored everything with Prismacolor colored pencils and Gamsol


I put a wobbler on the back of my balloon!
Check it out in action!!


I also added a few hearts to my back ground as well. 

That was it! 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:




Thank you so much for stopping by!


We are also currently have a moving sale! 
Everything is 40% off, 
Free shipping over $65.00 
and a free stamp with every order!!!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and fab idea with the wobble action for the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell fawn! super cute card, awesome design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete