Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hello Star Shaker - Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends

Hello! 

Today I am showing you how I made this no stamp shaker card using a mix from Doodles Paper Playgrounds February release, Rosy Gold


That is correct, I did no stamping for this card! I picked up the new star frames from the most recent Lawn Fawn release and just had to use it!


I found this great pink and gold paper this weekend at Michael's and thought that would be great for a shaker card with this blend. It also has some matching washi so I can make a complete card without stamping anything! As normal I first die cut all of the panels for my card.

 

I added my base panels to my card base and added the foam to my star frame. I dumped out my sequins and kinda eyeballed the placement through my shaker.


I placed my shaker window down and made sure to press it down very firmly all around the edge, We don't want any escaping sparkles!


I used the washi tape for the sentiment. This tape had three different words on it and I decided to go with hello. I banner cut one end and added it to the front of the shaker window.

That is it!
It was super quick to put together and will make a perfect birthday card for one of my nieces!

I have a discount code for you if you wanna pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends!!

EY4JVU Doodles Discount

15% off total purchase at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 
There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects! 
Its only good through today so grab them quick!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment