Sunday, April 23, 2017

PLAN WITH ME VIDEO - APRIL 24th THRU APRIL 30TH - SIMPLE LAYOUT

PLAN WITH ME VIDEO - APRIL 24th THRU APRIL 30TH - SIMPLE LAYOUT

Hello! 

This week I decided to go a little more plain and simple. . . Layouts don't always have to be elaborate. . . . as long as it works for you. . . . I kinda had a crazy last couple of days and know that I have a lot I am going to try to get done next week so I opted for a layout that was going to give me plenty of space. . . . 



I am using Strawberry Jude's Stamper Planner. 
There are lots of different layout and printable pages available. 

Stamps available at:
https://www.strawberryjudestamps.com/stamps

Make sure you head over to the Facebook fan page for more inspiration!


Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment