Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I like to Party. . . .

I like to party, and by party I mean take naps. . . . 


Hello!

Happy Wednesday!

I created this card using the April release from Strawberry Jude Stamps.

I started by stamping and heat embossing this napping lady. . . I heat embossed it because I used Ditress ink and a water brush to color the image and the embossing helped me to keep the colors right where I wanted them. I then used my Portrait to cut the image out and to create a slightly larger image to use as a backing. I die cut a sentiment flag from the same grey card stock that I used to go behind my image and stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in black .

I then die cut my base panel from some white cardstock that had some white embossing on it to give the card some interest instead of making it flat. I also wanted to add some bling so I die cut a large oval out of silver glitter paper to go behind my image. . . .  I used some foam tape to stick my image adn the sentiment to the card.. . . And of course I had to add some glitter enamel dots to finish it off!

I like how this card turned out, I like the colors on the chaise and think this sentiment is my moto!!!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:






Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely image, Fawn - and love that you used our colors to bring it to life! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete