Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Totally Fun

Hello -  Fawn here today from the Digi Design Team! 

 Thanks for stopping by the Craftin' Desert Divas blog today! 

Happy Hump Day!!! 

I have a card for you today with lots of little additions using the Fair Fun stamp set.

Here is what I made!


I used orange paper for my base panel. I die cut a white panel using the Crazy Stitched Frame dies. I then flicked that with red and orange Distress Ink. 


I stamped the fair booth separately and cut it out by hand.


I used Glossy accents on the bottles, glitter stickles on the row of circles and some of the CDD Star Sequins in orange on the canopy. Those sequins are my favorite! And they come in five colors!


I used the Greeting word dies to cut out the word Totally. I cut it 3 times and stacked it up for some dimension on my card. I also coated it with about 3 layers of my Wink of Stella pen for some super shimmer!


Here are the Craftin' Desert Divas supplies that I used!







Thanks again for stopping by!!!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

 Fawn

1 comment: