Sunday, February 28, 2016

Time For A New Adventure

Time For A New Adventure

My Card. . . . 


I used Lawn Fawn Happy Trails stamp set.


I stamped all images from the stamp set in Simon Says Stamp black ink, heat embossed and colored with Zig Clean Color markers. The background is a sheet of Lawn Fawn Baby Skunk stripes from the polka in the meadow paper pack layered on red cardstock. I did color the visible edge so that it would match the red on the camper.


I cut the sentiment out of adhesive vinyl using my Explore. 



I added this sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Lovable Legends set from the new release, So cute!
I added some glitter enamel dots to finish!

I changed how I want this card to be in the middle of making it so I am glad that it turned out good.




 See you next time!

Fawn

2 comments:

  1. super sweet, luv the background stripes! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind words! Your card is adorable - I love little scenes like this! I had a look through your blog - I like your style! I'm following you now! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete