Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hello - Magic Picture Changer

Chameleon Hello


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used the magic picture changing die from Lawn Fawn 
to create my color changing chameleon.
I used ink blending and masking to create the two images 
and then die cut the pieces out.


Here is the assembled sliding image.
I used the add-on frame and some Spiffy Speckles paper.


For the bottom portion of my card I did some ink blending
 and die cut some banners so they would match my colored chameleon 
and die cut a scalloped circle.


I placed my banners and die cut circle. . . 


Placed the picture changer at the top and then added my die cut sentiment. . . 


I added matching sequins from two different Sparkle Blends, Copper Penny and Springtime, to the front of the card to help tie all the colors together!


I am using this card in the following challenges:







Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment:

  1. this is so adorable!! and the chameleon in the magic picture changer is the best idea ever!!! soooo cute and fun! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete