Friday, May 10, 2019

Birthday Wishes - Doodles Paper Playground

Birthday Wishes


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I die cut my window in my top panel


I used my mini misti to position this mandala stamp from sugar pea designs.
Then I removed the panel and put in a sheet of embossable acetate.


I just used clear versa mark.
I think it turned out great and cannot wait to try this technique again!


I placed my embossed acetate on the back of the front panel. 


I used a single layer of foam tape on the back of the panel.
I laid out my sequins. . . 


I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to see the sequins 
through the embossing but I think it looks just fine!


I die cut this little banner and stamped a sentiment on it.


I placed it on the card with a single layer of foam tape.

To finish the card I added a few sequins to the front.



I used the Rosy Gold Sparkle Blend
I like the pinks and purples with the light gold color. . . 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

4 comments:

  1. You really captured beauty in this card. It's elegant, timeless, sophisticated and downright beautiful. Now I need a mandala stamp. Off to Sugar Pea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and I am heading over to Sugar Pea"s and order this stamp. Your card is really vert Awesome.

    ReplyDelete