Saturday, January 14, 2017

All You Need is Love. . .

All You Need is Love . . . . . and Cookies!


I am sooo happy with how this card turned out!


Ok, So this card started with these cookies! They are a 6 layer stamp from Strawberry Jude Stamps called Cookie Layers. I love that they look so great! I used my mini misti and stamped up about 8 sets of these since I had everything out and lined up, really didn't take to long and now I have cookies ready to go!!!



Next I die cut my base panel using Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangles. I placed my cookies in the corner so that I could figure out where I wanted my other stamps.  From the Love is in The Air set, I put the word Love right in the middle and colored it in using Copic markers, #s R22, R24 and R29. The little heart cluster is also from this set. I used the word cookies from the same Cookie Layers stamp set.



For the rest of the sentiment I cut so gold glitter adhesive vinyl with my Silhouette Portrait. I do this a lot because it makes it really easy to place the sentiment and you don't have to worry about gluing each letter separately, you can just lay it all down at once!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:



little red wagon : 2017 Resolution - Although my resolution is to eat LESS cookies!



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

6 comments:

  1. Your "Love and Cookies" card turned out gorgeous. I feel like I could pick up the cookies and eat them. What brand and color of inks did you use for your cookies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I stamp them on Kraft paper, I think that helps too. . . .I used Distress Ink Antique Linen for layers 1 and 2, Lawn Fawn Doe for layers 3 and 4, Lawn Fawn Walnut for layer 5 and Distress Ink Ground Espresso for layer 6.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot! I added these inks to my wish list!

      Delete
  2. Those cookies certainly look good enough to eat! This is such a wonderful, fun card. I'm not sure it would help me keep a "less cookies" resolution:). Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fawn!
    I haven't seen this card before. It is SOOOO cute! It is clever the way you used all angles of the cookie, put them together and "grounded" them at the bottom of the card. I love the texture of your paper. What paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia! It is just some single textured paper that I got from Joanna's

      Delete