Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas - Hay There! - Monthly Social Media Challenge

Hello! 
We have a new challenge for Craftin Desert Divas! 
It is called the Monthly Social Media Challenge!



I used a Craftin Desert Divas Digi stamp, Tractor Giraffe.
I printed it on watercolor paper and colored it in with distress inks.
I used a striped embossing folder on my base panel of kraft paper, centered my image in a square
 and added a red border to go along with this months theme. 
I finished it off with some red enamel dots. 

I love this little tractor image, it is sooo cute!






For our Monthly Challenge we will have one theme a month with an inspiration mood board that will be posted in our Facebook Gallery group. To be eligible to win you must create a new project using CDD products: stamps, digi stamps, dies, ect. that go along with the monthly theme.

After you add your project to the album on the gallery, you must share your project on social media and tag Craftin Desert Diva’s in your post with the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY to be eligible to win.

There will be 3 prizes awarded each month. 1st place will be a $15.00 CDD shop credit, 2nd place will be 2 free digi stamps of choice, and 3rd will be 1 free digi stamp of choice.

You can read all the rules HERE!







Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

1 comment: