Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Birthday Wishes Tag

Birthday Wishes


I made this gift tag using Craftin Desert Divas Banner die. I water colored the tag with distress ink and some perfect pearl water.  After it dried, I used a stamp from Simon Says Stamp set Birthday Bits for the sentiment and stars. 

I mixed together several different blue sequins that I had and some diamonds shaker pieces. I used a memory keeper heat tool to seal my tag. I used a piece of Lawn Fawn twine at the top.

I think this turned out great! I will definitely be making more of these!

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:




Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!
 Fawn

2 comments:

  1. hello fawn! this is awesoem, luv the fun shaker! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tag, love the idea of a shaker tag! Super fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete