Friday, April 29, 2016

Sunshine

You Are My Sunshine



I used a yellow card base since our theme was sunshiny. I used a sheet of Lawn Fawn plaid paper for my bottom panel, then used white card stock and blue glitter card stock for my stripes. 

The sun is from LF Sunny Skies stamp set stamped in Distress Ink Mustard Seed and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Bring the Sunshine stamp set stamped in SSS Black Ink.

I added some brightly colored sequins that I received in the May SSS card kit, which is so adorable!

Featured Button

For this card I followed the MFT Sketch Challenge #278 and used the theme from Little Red Wagon Challenge # 339 - Sunshiny Days.




Thank you and see you next time!

Fawn


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and I really like the sequin accents. Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete