Sunday, April 10, 2016

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

My Card. . . . 



I got the My Favorite Things Card Kit for March and I love it! The little woodland animals are sooo cute, starting with the adorable moose!



I stamped him out in black ink and then colored him in with Zig Clean Color markers.



For my card base I used the MFT Biscotti paper that came in the kit. I picked up some gold wood grain paper the other day and decided that this would be the perfect backdrop for my little moose. I die cut both colors with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die and then used a Sizzix circle die to cut my circle. I cut a whole panel of the gold wood grain so that I could have the stitched edging all around my card.


I stamped out the Birthday greeting from Lawn Fawn Year Two birthday stamp with some Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.




I stamped out some of the trees that came in the stamp set on the biscotti paper using Lawn Fawn Jalapeno and die cut them as well. I then added this gold washi tape to the left side and added some Lawn Fawn Lawn wood veneer stars and a few brown and gold sequins.


I am entering this card into the MFT Sketch Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.





See you next time!

Fawn


1 comment:

  1. Super cute - love the design and colours.
    Thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Birthday celebrations!!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete