Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pineapple

My Card . . . .



I saw this saying on pinterest and just had to make something. I actually made two vinyl mugs and a card. I recently purchased a new card stock pack that has pineapples all up in it!

I die cut my base panel with Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die, then used my Cricut Explore to cut everything else, the pineapples, yellow and green background and the saying in vinyl so I could easily place it on my card.

I put a little bit of antique photo Distress ink on the right side of my pineapples and at the top of my yellow panel and put some crushed olives on the top of my pineapples and used foam tape for the pineapples to give it some dimension. I finished the card with some green and pink doodlebug glitter enamel dots.

Here are the mugs I made. The yellow one has two sides, I put everything together on the white one...








See you next time!

Fawn


1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Nice pinneaples and beautiful background. Thank you for playing along with Simon Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete