Wednesday, March 9, 2016

MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH

My Card. . . .


I used Lawn Fawn stamp sets Starry backdrops and Hello Baby for this card.



I started this card out by making my own background, using the Lawn Fawn Starry backdrops stamp. I then colored in the open stars with a green winks of Stella pen. I layered it on a Lawn Fawn Black stripe panel and then a panel of Lawn Fawn Licorice paper and I added some Virginia Turtle glitter enamel dots.



I used the Lawn Fawn stitched borders to create a tag from Lawn Fawn Licorice paper for my sentiment, also from Lawn Fawn Starry backdrops stamp. I stamped in versa mark ink and white heat embossed.



I also white heat embossed the frog from Lawn Fawn Hello Baby and did a water color wash over him and die cut him out. I think his little white eye is kinda creepy, lol! On the lily pad I took a zig clean color brush marker in light green and colored right on the stamp and stamped to the paper. It kinda gave it some texture, you could see the brush flow. I took the same green week of Stella and gave the lily pad a little shading. I put some gold stickles on the frogs crown.


I really like this card, I like the absence of color.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:






See you next time!

Fawn

3 comments:

  1. I adore your starry background! This is such a sweet card. Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect "Bit o' Green" for our challenge! Your frog prince is darling and I like the mix of black and white stars and stripes! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pops of green in this card are so cute! And that little frog in the corner is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete