Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Treat Yourself!

Treat Yourself!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started with cutting my two base panels



I have these colored pencils and they are perfect for 
coloring some Neapolitan ice cream!!


I die cut my shaker window in the top panel 
and place my bottom panel on the card base.


I added foam tape and sequins to the top panel then placed it on the card. 


Added my images. . . 


Die cut a banner with my sentiment and placed it on the card.


For this card I used the Neapolitan Sparkle blend.
I love this combo of colors and the cute little ice cream die cuts are so cute!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment