Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Zesty Birthday!

Zesty Birthday!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello! I am here with a sneak peek to Doodles Paper Playgrounds April Release! The release goes live on Friday April 2nd, and you can get a full reveal with Alison over on the Doodles Paper Playground Facebook page on Thursday night!

For this card I used a blend called Lemonade!


I started by making a blended background with alcohol inks on Yupo paper.




Since I used Yupo paper I was able to use the alcohol lift ink 
and a stencil to put a design in the background.



I added some metallic yellow watercolor splashes to my base.


I used the Fawn Fawn Make Lemonade set and colored them with copic markers.


I pieced together this sentiment and white heat embossed it on the black paper.



I made this an edgeless shaker card so I cut my acetate to 
fit on my base panel and create a pouch.


I added the banner and images.


Then I dumped some sequins into the pouch and closed up the top!

I attached it to the card base with some score tape!




I love this blend! 

A good actual yellow mix of sequins is hard to find and this one is perfect!
Don't forget to join us on Thursday over at the 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment