Monday, May 25, 2020

Doodles Paper Playground - Rainbow Baby

Baby Girl

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped and colored this stork from the Lawn Fawn set Plus One.
I choose this cute rainbow paper because it works great with this sequin blend!
I die cut the panel using stitched rectangle dies and used a die for the shaker window.  


I added a double layer of foam tape on the back of the panel
and laid out the sequins on the card front.


Next I placed the card front on the base. 


I added the stork to the middle of the window.



I choose to do a layered sentiment banner. 
These words are from the same Lawn Fawn set.

I added a few sequins to the front of the card to finish it off. 

This is a great card for a very special rainbow baby!

I am also entering this card in the
LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 77 – OH BABY!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For this project I used the Shake the Rainbow Sparkle blend.

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a super sweet shaker design for our "Oh Baby" challenge!! Fabulous coloring and great use of patterned paper! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo sweet! LOVE the shaker! love the rainbows!! and LOVE the finished card! just lovely! thank you SO much for helping to celebrate the newest Fawnie with the Lawn Fawnatics baby challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete