Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Happy Birthday Shaker - Doodles paper Playground

Happy Birthday Shaker


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started by using the balloon frame die and a marching 
circle die to cut my pieces.
I used liquid glue to attached the acetate to my frame so that 
I could move it around to get it to line up easily.


I used a double layer of foam tape on one side and 
filled the shaker with sequins.


I placed the second panel, enclosing the shaker window.


I probably could have added more sequins. . . . 


I die cute this sentient and placed it on the front of the shaker.


To finish it off I added a piece of twine for the string of the balloon.



For this project I used Grandmas Knit Sweater sparkle blend.

I love the colors in this blend, I really love how the purple looks
 with the orange and blue!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment