Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Make A Wish - Doodles Paper Playground

Make A Wish



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this  card I used a panel that I already had started and 
knew it would be great with this sequin blend.



First I added green and purple Distress Oxides to the panel and then put some chipped sapphire around the edges and black soot to deepen the colors. 


I did several layers of water splashed with some perfect pearls and a layer of 
white gesso to finish the galaxy look.


OK, so I saw this new way to create a full front shaker card.
I cut my acetate to be half an inch bigger than my panel on both sides.
Each side was scored at 1/4 of inch. 


I used the 1/8 score tape on the edges.


You place the panel on the back of the acetate and fold over the edges, 
basically creating a pouch with the acetate and your front panel.


I added the sequins to the pouch and folded over the last edge.
Then I just placed it on the card front and you have a full front shaker card!


Here is the same card I made using a frame and foam tape.
The acetate pouch I think makes the card less bulky also, 
a better way for shaker cards that you are going to mail?

I like this new shaker method and look for ward to using it in different ways!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I used the Nebula blend on these cards.
I love all the green in this blend, the printed sequins and 
the glow in the dark stars!!

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆


No comments:

Post a Comment