Friday, September 14, 2018

Beth Duff Designs and Witt and Sass Collaboration Blog Hop

Hello and thank you for joining us for the Beth Duff Designs blog hop! 
We are collaborating this month with the awesome team over at Witt & Sass. 

We both have an England themed stamp set coming out, 
and we thought why not tag team and do a joint blog hop. 
Our set is Adventure Abroad; England. 
Over at Witt & Sass; they have a wonderful British sentiment set 
coming out called Fabulously Gobsmacked. 

We are happy to have you hopping along with us! 
Our team and guest designers have created some amazing projects to share with you.

You're Bloody Brilliant






I decided I wanted to do a foiled background for this card.
I stamped the images from Beth Duff Designs set Adventures Abroad - London in versa mark ink.
I added clear embossing powder and lightly melted it.


To get the foil to stick I ran my background and piece of Deco Foil through my laminator.
I ran it though about 3 or four times and it worked great!


I decided that I wanted to trim that panel down so I cut a new base panel and added 
some distressed ink to the edges.


I added both my panels to my card base.


I mixed the sentiments from the two stamps set for this card.
I use the You're from Beth Duff and the Bloody Brilliant from Witt and Sass.
I trimmed the one side so that the banner could line up with the panels.


I added a Thanks die cut to finish off the card.

Hop along to get some great inspiration from both BDD and Witt & Sass.
Next stop on the hop is Annie!

Fawn *You are here*
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

6 comments:

  1. I love your take on the London/ Gobsmacked ! So shiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! thank you so much for the different foiling technique. Greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete