Thursday, December 14, 2017

Follow the Star Shaker Card

 Follow the Star Shaker Card

I used two of Strawberry Jude Stamps December freebies on this card.
The camel is a digi stamp that was sent out to people on the mailing list and the Follow the Star stamp is a freebie with any purchase in December. . . .  

We will be sending the images again tomorrow!
You can join the mailing list here at the bottom of the page.


I printed the camel digi and colored it using PrismaColor colored pencils and gamsol.

Then I cut out my panels. . . I didn't intend to make this a shaker card but once I die cut the oval out of my top layer I had to make it a shaker!


On my base layer I stamped with Versamark ink and white heat embossed.


I attached my top layer to my shaker window, placed a double layer of foam tape 
(so there is plenty of room to more around!) 
then added assortment of brown sequins and a few seed beads.


I removed the protective layer from the foam tape and carefully placed my base layer to seal in all my shaker goodies!!

Once everything was pressed down real well I used some score tape to attach my shaker to a card base.

That was it! 
Super easy and super fun to make!

I will be entering this card in the following challenge;



Make sure you check out Strawberry Jude Stamps and get your free with purchase stamp this month!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment