Friday, November 10, 2017

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Hello!
Christmas is really just around the corner, 
are your Christmas cards ready to send out?


I am going to show you how I made these Christmas cards
I used two stamp set from Strawberry Jude Stamps, 


I used stitched rectangle die to cut my panels. . . 


I cut an extra top panel in white so that when I layer them up they are the same size and still have the stitching. I used my mini Misti to stamp my holiday greeting onto my white paper and then die cut it to look like a snow bank.


I used watercolors to make a color wash for my background.


I used Copic markers to color in my cute critters. . . 


Since these critters have no bottom I extended the bottom and closed the image up using a black fine tip pen. This way my Scan n Cut was able to cut the whole image out.


Now it is time to assemble my cards!


I use my Silhouette to cut some santa hats. I used a snow pen to put some fluff on the hat. A snow pen has a liquid that reacts to heat. You apply with the pen and use a heat gun and the liquid bubbles up and looks like snow!


I added the hats and a few glitter enamel dots, card complete!


I like how these cards turned out!
These little critters are so cute and they are even cuter with these little Santa hats!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment