Thursday, October 26, 2017

You are Awesome

Always Remember You are Awesome



I wanted to water color some of these crystals. I stamped them on black paper and did white heat embossing to use with my iridescence paints and watercolor paper for  my regular watercolors.



So, since I love layers, I decided to make two layering black base panels and have my top panel be white. I stamped my mix and match sentiment on my top panel and colored my little Pegasus with a wink of Stella glitter marker and use some Zig Clean Color Markers for the mane and tail. 



I then adhered it to my base and added my crystals, I didn't use them all though, 
when I colored them I still didn't know what I would be doing with them. 
It's ok because now I have pre-colored crystal for a future card!

I am entering this card in the following Challenges:






I used the following stamp sets on this card:







Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


2 comments:

  1. I love your creativity, Fawn. It's always a joy to have you play along and share your art with us. Have a blessed week, and thanks so much!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Fawn! The little unicorn is super cute and I love how you've coloured the crystals.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete