Friday, December 9, 2016

Happy Holidays - Reindeer

Happy Holidays



I cut my base panel and my happy holidays tag with Lawn Fawn Stiched Rectangle dies and used Craftin Desert Divas Stiched in Circles die for my circle, I put the die of the edge of the paper so that I could get a flat side.

I stamped my image on the circle and colored it with Wink of Stella glitter pens and a little glaze pen on the nose. I also used a white ink pen on the scarf. 

I used a sentiment from Sweet Stamp Shop Holiday pup set, it fit perfectly in my little rectangle!

I finished off my card with some Your Next Stamp glittered enamel dots, , , I love them!

This card turned out really great and it was pretty simple to do.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:







Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment