Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Warm Wishes


Warm Wishes



I started with a red base panel and made my second panel green, cuz let's face it, I am WAY behind on christmas cards. . .



I used a YNS die to cut out the white circles and used YNS Word Critters - Winter Birds to stamp in the circles. I colored the images with Zig Clean Color markers. I got a snow marker last year and thought I would use it on the birds hat. It is kinda like a glue marker, but you use a heat tool and the liquid puffs up giving this really great effect. . . I am going to try to use it on some more Christmas cards this year. . . . 

I used a sentiment form the same stamp set and heat embossed it in white and I had to add some YNS enamel dots to finish it off.

I am entering this card in the following challenges - 


 





Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!
 Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment