Tuesday, October 4, 2016

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS - MONTHLY SOCIAL MEDIA CHALLENGE - HAPPY FALL

Happy Fall!



For this months challenge I used a digi image called Fall Hall. It has a mushroom, acorn, a little bird holding a twig, basket of apples and a cute pumpkin, which I used for my card today!

I started by printing the pumpkins out in two different sizes. I colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them - EW!

I used kraft paper for my base panel and added three strips of washi tape to the side. Then I used a stitched in circles die to cut my fall colored plaid circle and scribbled circle die for the scribbles behind the pumpkins. I put both the circle and the scribbles flat on the page but used a single layer of foam tape for the pumpkins. I then added some enamel dots in brown, yellow and orange.



You can read all the rules HERE!



Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment