Saturday, August 13, 2016

Plan with Me - August 15th - 21st

Plan with Me Video up on my You Tube channel!





Normally I try to explain what I am doing and spend way to much time editing my video so I am trying something new with my plan with me video. I simply filmed it as I did it and will add either a voice over or a caption if there is something that needs said. Hopefully this will make it easier for me and make me want to continue to do videos! We will see. . . .

I also was against using stickers in my planner, and I think I need to clarify. I am against putting a sticker on every inch of my planner, sticker squares. I guess I am a "white space" planner. I am ok with using decorative stickers. This weeks spread I stamped on label paper, colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and die cut them out, creating my very own stickers! This was fun and since I am trying to free up a little more space to stamp in my planner, I am positive I will continue to do this when I can.

So anyways. . . . .

I used the following stamp sets:

Craftin Desert Divas: 
Beyond Measure Stamps and Dies

Sweet Stamp Shop:
Plan to Go          Plan School
     Plan Fitness        Rupert Tracker
Time For             Dragon

Studio L2e:
      Plan It                 Iconic Borders 2


Thanks for stopping by, See you next time!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!
 Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment