Saturday, March 11, 2017

PLAN WITH ME - MARCH 13 THRU MARCH 19 - LUCKY

PLAN WITH ME - MARCH 13 THRU MARCH 19 - LUCKY




Plan With Me Video For St. Patrick's Day week!

This video is a little different, I am using planner stickers! I normally only use stamps, but I have fallen into the Sticker world, just like I fell into the Stamp world. . . 

Stickers kinda stress me out, I feel like when I use them it takes me a lot longer to do my spread because I don't know where to put them! I am a white space planner so if I get a whole kit there are lots of stickers left over because I don't use them all. . . 

Anyways if I seem a little lost during this video its because stickers throw me for a loop! Crazy I know. . . . 

Thanks for watching my video, if you like it don't forget to give it a thumbs up and follow me over on Instagram!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment