I started by die cutting my base panel out of black card stock. I prepped it for embossing and stamped the word love first. I used a pearl embossing powder so that it was kinda soft, not a start contrast that white embossing would have given. Then I stamped and embossed the roses underneath.
After I embossed my panel it was looking a little like a chalk board so I went over my panel with my black distress ink blender. I didn't add any more ink to the blender, just used what was already in my sponge from the last time I used it. . . It made a big difference.
I colored this using FineTec Iridescent watercolors. . . .
they are so different when you use them on black paper!
They are not what I expected them so be.
Since all my painting on this card is shimmery
I added a few black matte sequins to finish up my card.
I love how this turned out.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
I created this card using two stamp sets from Strawberry Jude Stamps
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!