Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Gift Tag

Christmas Gift Tag

I used two sets from Strawberry Jude Stamps to create this Christmas gift tag.



I stamped the frame on watercolor paper and clear heat embossed it.


I colored it with watercolors and then cut the tag out.

 

I added the Merry and Bright from the Tag it set and then did a little stamp surgery to get My Love from the Couples Sentiments set. I stamped them in green to match the tag.  I added a bit of holly on the side. Since this is for my significant other, and he is not that into glitter (Why, I have no idea.. . ) I just added a little bit of stickles on the holly.


I punched a hole on the side and use some white and silver twine. 

Perfect to tie to his present this year!

I am entering this in the following challenges:




Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag! Love the green in this! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Gift It” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete