Thursday, November 16, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving


I really liked how this card turned out!

I die cut my base panel with a stitched rectangle die and then used this die that has three stitched squares to make little windows.


I stamped my sentiment and three little thanksgiving icons on my window cut outs and card front..


I decided that I wanted my little square cutouts to be recessed on the card front so I used some foam tape to pop up the main part of the panel.


I cut my panel from watercolor paper so I colored my little icons with some Zig clean color markers and a water brush.


I also decided that I wanted a color wash on the front of my panel to help the recessed squares stand out a little bit more. I used Mission Gold watercolors to add an orange and yellow wash to the top portion of my card.


I attached the panel to my card base and added the decorated squares.


I finished off the card with some orange sequins and also traced the stitching with a white pen to make it stand out a little better. 


I like how festive this card looks!

I am entering this card in the following challenge:






Stamp sets used:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS design and watercolouring! Thank you for linking up your wonderful card at Word Art Wednesday. Sue (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Fawn :-) the little images are very cute and I love the window aperture design and watercoloring, the whole design is fabulous! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete