Friday, October 6, 2017

PLAN WITH ME VIDEO OCTOBER 9TH THRU OCTOBER 15TH - HAPPY FALL

PLAN WITH ME VIDEO
OCTOBER 9TH THRU OCTOBER 15TH  - HAPPY FALL

Hello! This week I will be using one of the new releases from 
Strawberry Jude Stamps, Falling with Fox and Raccoon.

This week I will be back home in Montana! 
One of my little sisters is getting married!

This week is going to be very open, I want to be able to note what we do each day we are there.
I still want to keep track of a few things like my steps and my water intake but  that's about it!






Stamps available at:

Strawberry Jude Stamps also offers a free printable planner.
They just added a horizontal and a hourly layout!
There are lots of different layouts and printable pages available. 


Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment