Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Make Today An Adventure

Make Today An Adventure


I started this card with my circle cut out. I had previously die cut some grass so I used the negative piece that I had as a stencil and sponged on some Luck Clover Distress Oxide ink. Then I sponged on some Broken China for the sky. I die cut my base panels, using white as a base and a dark blue to help my colored circle pop.

I took two images from Strawberry Jude Stamps Camping with Bear and Bunny, stamped them on watercolor paper and colored them with Zig Clean Color markers and a waterbrush and fussy cut them. I placed them on the circle and then thought that it needed a little bit more so I added this cute snail from Creatures Great and Small set, I love this little guy!! I had some felt like cloud stickers that I added to the card for some texture.

 To get this custom sentiment I took two sentiments and stamped them together on a banner die. The banner was a bit long for the card so I trimmed one side and then added the glitter enamel dots to finish off the card.

This card ended up being something completely different than what I started out to make.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


1 comment:

  1. your card is adorable Fawn...thank for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete