Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Heavy Metal Thanks

Heavy Metal Thanks


The Monday challenge over as Simon Says Stamp is Heavy Metal. . . . I knew right away that I wanted to use tin foil! I pulled a piece off, doubled it up and ran it through my Cuttlebug in an embossing folder. I love how it looks! I then cut it down and layered it onto my base panels. 



Then I used this layering Watercolor Roses stamp set and I did the flowers in grey shades and used a pearl embossing powder on the last layer, I think it kinda makes it look metallic. 


I adhered the flowers along the bottom corners and die cut a sentiment and added a few black sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:







Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


1 comment:

  1. Your creation is gorgeous! Love the beautiful embossed background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete