Friday, August 11, 2017

Galaxy Background Technique and Card: Make a Wish

Make a Wish



Hello!

I did a technique video! 
Sorry that it is sooooo long!
 It's about 15 min long but I show you how I make my galaxy backgrounds 
and then I made a quick card with the background. 
 I think I might try to do a voice over for the next card video that I do!

YouTube Link: 


My little teddy bear is from Strawberry Jude Stamps set - Camping with Bear and Bunny and the dies that I used are all from Lawn Fawn.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:





Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


Happy Birthday Challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic background! Sweet image.. really cute card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background of this card is so pretty, love the galaxy feel of it. The white splatters really pulls the whole nighty sky together. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous Fawn!! I love that galaxy background that you created. You are one of the two lucky winners in our Birthday Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog. Congratulations!! Have fun shopping with your $50 voucher! Please send an email to the challenge email adress (in the sidebar of the challenge blog) and be sure to include your full name, so that we can get you your voucher. Thank you so much for celebrating our birthday with us! / Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! This month is also my birthday month so it's a great birthday gift!!!!

      Delete
    2. I just saw this, Fawn. Congratulations on your win! Hooray! And Happy Birthday, too! 😊

      Delete
  4. Love your sparkly creation! So sorry for the delayed comment, just been super busy. Thank you so much for linking with us at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you some encouragement from God's Word in Ephesians 2:10 which says, "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Be blessed!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete