Friday, July 14, 2017

Hit The Open Road

Hit The Open Road




I started this card by die cutting my two base panels.



I used blue and grey distress ink to do a little ink smooshing on the white panel. . . . I don't know why, I am horrible at ink smooshing!



I used Strawberry Jude Stamp sets Don't Forget to Explore: States and Don't Forget to Ride for my sentiment and decoration. I used a black Micron pen to add the dashed line.



I adhered my stamped panel to my base panel and added a few silver sequins.I think this would be a great card for someone who is moving or going on a trip. . . .

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


1 comment:

  1. A pretty mix of colors and the plaid framing pulls it all together! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete