Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Make Today Magical

Make Today Magical


For this card I die cut my white panel and used a cloud embossing folder.

I stamped and colored a rainbow and a few clouds from SJS Rainbows and Roses and a cute little Pegasus from SJS Unicorns and Sparkles. I used Copic markers on the Pegasus, colored pencils and gamsol on the rainbow and put some glitter stickles on the clouds. I used my silhouette to cut the images out. 

I white heat embossed the sentiment from SJS Unicorns and Sparkles. I placed it on the card and then added a rainbow of sequins to match the rainbow on the card.

This card came out just like I hoped it would!

I am adding this card to the following challenges: 





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card with fun embossing. Thanks for joining our previous challenge here at WORD ART WEDNESDAY. We hope you will join us again in our current challenge soon. Leaving you with the inspiration found in Philippians 4:13 which says: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete