Monday, June 5, 2017

Make Today Enchanting!

Make Today Enchanting!


I  stamped both of my images from Strawberry Jude Stamp set Unicorns and Sparkles. I colored them with copic markers and cut them out with my silhouette. 

For the base panel I used a Lawn Fawn puffy Cloud border die to create a background. I used three different shades of blue distress to make the layers clearly visible. I stamped the sentiment on the bottom panel and then attached the pieces with the cloud border to it. 
I trimmed the sides down  a 1/4 of an inch. I  used glitter washi tape on each side of my card base to add some sparkle to this card. I added my images a few iridescent sequins.

This card turned out better than I had imagined!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete