Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!!



I decided to break out my watercolors to make a few mothers day cards. . . I have three to send out so I decided to make them the same but change up the colors. I used the Rainbows and Roses stamp set form Strawberry Jude Stamps.


I started with my watercolor panel. I prepped them with an anti-static powder tool and I used versa mark with some clear embossing powder. After heat setting my image I used some watercolor over the embossed area to bring out the image.


While I let those dry I cut my base panels and mom die from coordinating cardstock. 


I created a custom sentiment by using two different stamps from SJS Squirrel Mail and SJS Love is in the Air. I used my mini Misit and stamped the sentiments about three times each to get a good clear image.


Then I layered my watercolor panel onto my base panel, added the mom die cut and added some enamel dots. While doing this I realized that I needed one of my cards to say Grandma. I don't have a die for that so I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut the word out in vinyl. I attached them to my card bases and voila!




I will be entering these cards in the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


1 comment:

  1. Your mom cards are so sweet! Love the large diecut words. Sweet designs and elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete