Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!



I created this card using a silhouette box card file and the new stamp set from Strawberry Jude Stamps called Rainbows and Roses.

I cut the box card file and put it all together. I created a blue watercolor page and used that to cut my decorative panels from it to put on the box instead of having a flat blue color. I also used the solid cloud stamp to add some clouds.

I stamped the images on some water color paper and used my silhouette to cut them out. I colored my rainbow with watercolors and added glitter stickles to all of my clouds. Some I filled in all the way and others I just did an outline.

I also cut some puffy clouds to use as a base to attach my single clouds to. On one cloud I used clear acetate so that I could get it float above and behind the other clouds.

I love making box cards! They really are easy and look great!

I am entering this card int he following challenges:






Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card!! Such a wonderful design! Love the pretty rainbow and clouds and of course the sparkle it has!! ;)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete